LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Unfortunately it was inevitable the TO was going to fail! To...

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 602
    Unfortunately it was inevitable the TO was going to fail! To many uncertainties were present for LNG9 to follow through and be successful with the added hindrance of an incompetent, unprofessional team representing our Company who've lacked tactical nuance for years under the leadership of GV!

I again would like to rally up support for a conference call as mentioned in my last post. I'm currently in talks with my reputable lawyer in Australia to determine what steps can be taken or what may be required to legally take some sort of action! This firm is currently handling a significant public listed company dispute relating to shareholding in the Supreme Court of NSW while this lawyer in particular has a broad focus on commercial litigation, with particular emphasis on insolvency, banking & finance, construction and taxation matters.

Its my suggestion we meet on Skype in a couple of days time (say Thursday 16th early evening - time TBD if enough are keen), add me jkerr79, to discuss possible resolutions and come up with a plan. It's worth a shot and with a very interesting new voice on the Board in Michael McAnearney, who has 30yrs experience advising Boards of DIrectors/ CEOs for some of the world's leading resources companies in oil & gas, mining & minerals... you never know what may happen!

I can not go this alone... we have strength in numbers and shareholders can exercise their power by standing together as one to fight for change and the survival of LNG Ltd!
    Our Board & CEO had waved the white flag in fighting for shareholders the moment the TO offer was announced but truly believe they haven't been on our side working hard enough to exhaust all possible options to maximise valuation for years!

Let's pray and hope for a future beyond May!

Best JK.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.