BTH 0.00% 12.0¢ bigtincan holdings limited

I guess you have just bought this stock looking at the chart,...

1. 1,757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 252
    I guess you have just bought this stock looking at the chart, CR, T/O talks etc. hence have this wishful thinking. If you go through the fiasco this company has gone through during the last one year, you would know why the long term / mid term holders as well as the broader market does not believe a word that this company announces. This is a clown show so you can enjoy if you just bought and may be make some 10-20% profit on a random pump and dump and leave. This is a deadwood and there is no hope for its resurrection unless there is a change in its leadership.

on the withdrawal of the so called NBIO, no buyer in their right mind would withdraw the offer and then table a higher offer. BTH has not announced they had rejected the offer, rather only that the NBIO offer was received. By any remote chance if there were an offer at 25c, which I highly doubt (Why would they raise at 10c otherwise!), and is withdrawn by the bidder the next day they announced it to the market, it will only be scaled down to, say 15-20c. I will be extremely surprised if anything better than this eventuates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $98.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $29.75K 245.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 671855 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 501543 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BTH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.