1TT 33.3% 0.1¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

Was sincerely appreciated @bluebottle18 ... @meringo the board...

1. 7,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 517
    Was sincerely appreciated @bluebottle18 ...
    @meringo the board need to update Reffind's disclosure from "ongoing development / business generating activities" to "actively looking for acquisitions"....The current business model needs to change. It has failed miserably but apparently shareholders have no idea what current board are doing.....Well there are a couple of reasons, no disclosure to market being one but it doesn't take much to look at what hasn't produced. They gutted the complete "going concern" and then apparently are raising to develop it... What a load of BS and it is blatantly to keep trading and why ASIC should be all over them (just one of the reasons) and one of the main reasons i stepped away..

You're absolutely right though that this end of town is full of the same crap shoot but lat least the board can cut and paste some stuff this quarterly especially with the absolute disgraceful capital raise....
    Perhaps they can RTO a rural corner store dairy? That might be in the realms of what they are capable of and I am certain that will produce higher returns.......

The board might even comment on all the work Loyyal are doing and some fluff around Loyalty and Co all of which will be hot air and doesn't justify the $200K per quarter in expenses......

I might regret pulling the 249D but it would be only to change it to 3 chopping blocks if this wasn't now being manipulated..

Last edited by ryobal: 25/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.