1TT 16.7% 0.4¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

@drifta I hear what you’re saying but you should try looking at...

1. 7,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 517

@drifta I hear what you’re saying but you should try looking at this like a sinking ship and thank the ability of the digital world giving SH a chance at this end of town...

The biz model needs to be stripped and the going concern and Loyyal talk in Aussie is complete garbage. Do you not agree? Current BOD do not have a leg to stand on as far as business activity goes and with time the proof is becoming more apparent. Current disclosure is incorrect for one....

As mentioned the 249D was to remove David and the raise (through Eugene’s company) was a crappy deal for SH at a huge fee for a small amount of cash and major dilution at half the current vale of Loyyal net value according to half yearly..the cap raise is complete bs and nothing sophisticated at $1.7m market cap post money for 14% dilution for 4 months runway with ZERO chance of generating any revenue for Loyyal and no core staff or skills to boost “wooboard sales”.... does this make sense? No.

I discussed the possibility of Eugene raising capital and of course have the money to top up... You have to remember they haven’t announced anything since NOVEMBER and the SP has been crushed and manipulated for well before the 249D. I’m not the blame for that and I’d say the raise was planned. I know you have looked at his connections... just look at Cicero... cough cough plenty of raises for the boys....

With AGM coming up in the not so distant future SH will finally have their turn to VOTE with drastically reduced paperwork and red tape. another reason why I pulled when I did...

Not much chaos with a 249D - vote, get out, new director change and plan was to sell down loyyal stake to fund cash generating biz activities. Would have saved the dilution for a start...

GLTA in trading.

Last edited by ryobal: 26/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $1.647M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $11.94K 3.972M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1729617 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5671862 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.