IND 0.00% 18.0¢ industrial minerals ltd

Damn!Yes I am certainly disappointed. Here was a chance to...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 8,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385

Damn!
    Yes I am certainly disappointed. Here was a chance to breathe life into the company with a reverse takeover to bring on board some real oil and gas expertise and some very attractive acreage. The chances for success were very high if only people had supported the new vision.
    Well burj the problem with that attitude is that the offer could not succeed if that was the approach from everyone. I wonder if you had really examined what was being offered. It is easy to take pot shots and claim something suspicious about "this mob' when the main drivers of the New Era new company would have been very successful oil and gas experts so in my opinion those sort of comments are out of order.

While the past history of NEO/ QUE/ IND was not covered in glory and therefore had built up an antipathy to the company the future direction had a lot of credibility. It deserved a fair hearing and a chance to prove itself.

Instead all the effort that has been put into attempting to bring the company into operation again has been killed off. Kaput!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IND (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.