SMN 1.39% 71.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Ann: Withdrawal of Prospectuses, page-12

1. 4,641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1835
    From the announcement:

..."The Company continues to consider that an entitlement offer is beneficial to the Company and makes strategic and operational sense. Accordingly, the Company is keen on proceeding with a new entitlement offer together with a new prospectus in due course."

Timing wrt the FAA approval obviously is the question, and IMO the directors will go ahead with the cap raising as soon as the Court resolves this issue of past disclosure requirement - presumably (and hopefully) this Court approval won't be a big issue.

There is no doubt that additional funds are required to support:
    1. An increasing workload of AEM products, including new radio plus Eagle Audio products, recognising the company has geared up with a significant increase in R&D spend, plus sales staff;
    2. CVM roll-out.

IMO the pricing will probably be planned around current levels unless FAA approval arrives sooner. Regardless, I take the view the outlook for the future is rosy, and investors won't be disappointed in time by getting set now - that's why I was adding before the Suspension. This is a long term investment for myself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $97.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.0¢ 71.5¢ 71.0¢ $30.14K 42.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 9248 71.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.5¢ 234 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.30am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.