UNT 6.25% 1.7¢ unith ltd

Mike I agree 100% with you.I suppose shareholders have to...

1. 3,512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1003
    Mike I agree 100% with you.

I suppose shareholders have to believe in the process.

As previously mentioned sometime ago we are a Start Up with an inherited Subscription Business Track Conepts and a company that does not have $100m's at its disposal.

Last year we hit every milestone set out by the company and 2024 has obviously kicked off with the STATED Milestones being met.

I think shareholders should have comfort in knowing that the Board and Unith Team are delivering on EVERYTHING they have told us they would do.

IMO that in itself should instill confidence to all shareholders that we are almost there, as they have advised us the PLATFORM is being launched to the public very very soon.

For some shareholders it has been a long wait and a certainly on some occasions disappointing with previous management and some board members.

That however has not been the case for the past 20 months or so where numerous changes were made and we have seen the delivery.

Yes we have had to raise capital along the way buy I think everyone knew that would be the case. The CR's are a necessary part of the journey and yes this placement was done at a lower price but it rewarded long term shareholders, which once again instills confidence that the Board and Unith Team are looking after shareholders.

Not long now IMO for the upside to start and shareholders being rewarded on their investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $14.01K 824.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 518078 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 1012697 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 6.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ 197684
Last updated 15.57pm 16/05/2024 ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.