ETM 6.25% 3.0¢ energy transition minerals ltd

With regards to your last paragraph, and the discussion of the...

1. 144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    With regards to your last paragraph, and the discussion of the word "exploitation". This has been raised a number of times, including by me. It also appears to be at the core of the argument in relation to arbitration. I note from The Macquarie Dictionary definition, the word means "utilisation for profit". Macquarie being the definitive dictionary for Australian English. The two volume OED defines it as "the action of turning to account; the action of utilizing for selfish purposes" However, one must assume that the original legal document was written in Danish, so it is a matter of translation, and the exact translation from the Danish. Can we assume that from the rest of the text, the translation was the most exact and accurate rendering of Danish into English, both Australian and English usage? In mining terminology, does "exploitation" have a special meaning, and if so, is this special meaning applicable to legislation, whether that legislation relates to mining or not. I would suggest that the definition of the word "exploitation" does have a major bearing on the arbitration. What the ultimate outcome will be, is anyone's guess at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $42.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $28.26K 900.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 285909 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 66521 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.0¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ 87209
Last updated 13.05pm 06/06/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.