ETM 0.00% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Ann: Withdrawal of Resolution 4, Consolidation of Share Capital, page-9

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Congratulations and sincere thanks He's Elite, Mahlon and other believers who took this on..... very much indebted to you, and shame on me becos I didn't think you had an icebergs chance in hell..... well done!!! This one action, gives me renewed faith in our present situation, becos it also shows that this new board are prepared to listen to the 27% of minority shareholders - hats off to them too, that also gives me renewed confidence in a way forward!

As FatherD & I have previously posted, quality always wins out, might take time, however, the Kvanefjeld project is world class, regardless of what hurdles have to be jumped. It will be mined at some time, & at the moment the shareholders of GML have the only entitlement on the table. The fact that legal financiers with a far greater depth of research capability and access to knowledge of the mining law, were prepared to back the challenge, IMO demonstrates a very good reason to remain a shareholder.

We have a course of action set out, and how long that might take, even to me in my twilight years, is of little concern when considering the nature, type and size of what IMO will happen one day, when those shareholders with faith in both the project and in the people in Greenland who can see the way forward to true independence, will hopefully all be rewarded with a profitable and safe project.

Again, thanks to those who never waivered in their strong beliefs.......IMO a great outcome!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $4.528K 205.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 226814 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 172141 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.58pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.