PDI 1.85% 26.5¢ predictive discovery limited

Ann: Withdrawal of Resolutions of General Meeting, page-12

1. 11,699 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4839
    Honestly, on early voting they probably realised it was never going to get over the line. Now they are marketing it as due to 'investor consultation'. Very happy with this getting the can as I was one to vote against it. If the share price was 50c, then it is a different story, and shareholders would be happy to reward good management and an appreciating share price. For now, management need to get this exploitation permit overline - Now just a waiting game, some further resource upgrades and more positive gold intersections from drilling results. If they keep focusing on the fundamentals then the share price re rate will take place at some point. I keep repeating, but the risk from the buffer zone issue is why our market cap is not double what it is. Once this exploitation permit arrives then nothing is holding us back, and everything is on the cards including takeovers imo.

This news had been well received from the market and probably the reason why we did not drop 5-10% like most of our gold peers after US markets crashed overnight due to poor earnings and downturn fears.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $622.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.5¢ 26.0¢ $1.708M 6.426M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 32268 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.