PDI 1.85% 26.5¢ predictive discovery limited

Hès obsequious for sure !This management has done nothing for me...

1. 1,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    Hès obsequious for sure !

This management has done nothing for me .... and it is yet to be seen if they get the 'exploitation permit' granted.

I understand people are fast to complain about company directors but i feel looking at PDI directors' performance post Paul Roberts tenure and it has not been stellar.

They have done capital raisings at the wrong time of the year, at the bottom of the market (ie june for aussie market), to outsiders on 3 occasions. It is this single act which I believe has resulted in us languishing at our current shareprice around 20 cps. They have sold something like between 50 to 80 million dollars worth of shares around this price. News flow has been abysmal. Timelines and expenditure has slipped again and again. The original timeline said we should have had the exploitation permit granted by now. They could have done a Gold Road - Goldfields type deal to crystalise value sooner.

My prediction is that, if they do get the 'exploitation permit' granted then we will be taken over soon after for only a percentage of the company's / assets true worth. The directors need to promote this company more right now. So that if the exploitation permit is granted then the predators will have to pay up rather than opportunistically swoop in for a sale.

disclaimer; just my opinion so do your own research

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $622.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.5¢ 26.0¢ $1.708M 6.426M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 32268 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.