CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

Totally agree with you there. The Board, rather than just...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Totally agree with you there.

The Board, rather than just dismiss everyone in the room today, gave up the opportunity to address all & maybe say
    'Sorry that our shareholders didn't agree with us on the performance shares amounts & price but we have worked hard for you to get the company to this stage & we would like to ask shareholders to offer us suggestions they would find agreeable so we can negotiate a new solution'.

They just needed to be a bit more receptive & open rather than just have their backs up (when I first saw the 4 of them sitting at the table I thought 'there is the $6 million dollar team!')but I did expect them to actually address the problem rather than just ignore the topic? They seem to be stuck back in the old days of dealing with things & maybe need to attend some refresher training in 'conflict resolutions for modern business practices'?

An important discussion afterwards was same as we've already heard at previous meetings,& is that their 'old school' manner doesn't inspire all that they are exactly the right team to face off against the big Pharmas all alone as this requires cutting edge mentality to negotiate & strike the best deal in their cut throat world.

So, if or when, this stage is about to come to fruition we seemed to all be in agreeance that shareholders will still insist the company employ a top negotiator to accompany the board on this occasion at whatever the cost just to ensure the actual best outcome you can get is achieved.

I don't think I'm letting the cat out of the bag here as have heard discussions on this topic at every AGM for 5 years now so assume that this plan is no secret & a given
    to occur if & when the company is ready for this step!

Results to be collated & then released to market in next few weeks!! Good luck to all of us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.