CLA 0.00% 1.0¢ celsius resources limited.

"‘With the withdrawal of the Section 249D notice, Celsius will...

1. 130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    "‘With the withdrawal of the Section 249D notice, Celsius will now focus on the strategies previously outlined to the market.

Translation: we will now go back to what we were doing before, which wasn’t much, but we’re still getting paid and shareholders approve.

‘These include low cost programs to advance the Opuwo Cobalt Project,’

Translation: we’ve spent millions already advancing the Opuwo project but despite this we’re still not sure on the feasibility of the resource. So we’re now planning to advance the project by spending more, because we’re still not sure if the project is feasible. Shareholders love whatever we do, cause after all we sank the Stoat boat ‍♀️.

’and rapid evaluation of numerous additional opportunities in the resources sector,’

Translation: we’re planning to have a quick think about doing something else, because our existing project is probably not feasible.

‘with the aim of identifying an appropriate transaction to create value for shareholders.’

Translation: we admit there is currently no value for shareholders. But if you pay us more to continue doing what we’ve been doing, we might think up something else to do that does create value for shareholders.

'The Company remains in an enviable financial position, with cash reserves of approximately $6.6 million as at September 30, 2019.’

Translation: we’ve got a bucketload if cash to spend on doing whatever we please, but there’s no guarantee this spending will create any further value for shareholders."

Translation: I have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about, I wish someone would have told me spec stocks meant speculative, rather than special.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $6K 553.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 5702287 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 919 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ 320453
Last updated 15.49pm 17/06/2024 ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.