WWI 6.67% 1.4¢ west wits mining limited

while I agree with most of it Judd, not sure they’ll be doing...

1. 797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 320
    while I agree with most of it Judd, not sure they’ll be doing the equity raise on current levels.

It’l prob happen in Q3 & will be in the 8-10c mark imho.

Also, while sp drops to the cr price more often than not, it’s also true that nothing de risks a project more than confirmation of funding does & most stocks I’ve followed have seen a pretty significant jump post funding announcements.

having said that though, I’m learning to follow TA instead of falling in love with these again & from Ta perspective, once it passes 6.0-6.3 area & stays there for a couple days, will get to that 7.5-8c pretty quickly imho.

between now & that is another 50% which’l be slow unless there’s something that gets the market excited, be it good pour/mt cecelia update/BRC- U drilling update/prospecting rights granted etc.

think we’ve seen so many good anns get sold into for so to close red & are so over it, the day we exit in frustration am sure the following ann will see it gap up & stay up as luck would have it. So it’s pretty much stubbornness of having seen through the 9 to 3 (& wanting a return to 10) & fomo that’s holding me on.

6c area, then 7.5-8c area, 10.5c would be the next 3 major resistance zones. Hopefully we’re still holding when it gets to that 10.5 & higher & get decent roi back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.