WWI 6.67% 1.4¢ west wits mining limited

also, hyped fir 2 years? Where? All I can see here in HC is...

1. 2,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 532
    also, hyped fir 2 years? Where? All I can see here in HC is downramping. From 2020 post EA grant and when the appeals came up, downrampers were all over here. Actually the only reason why I joined HC as a member (I was just a silent observer in HC) was to negate all the haters here who all turned out to be traders wanting to buy low and sell pips higher. The hate was all over after the July 2020 webinar that saw us drop almost 50% from highs of 2.8c to 15c within an hour. Lots of false claims was posted here around that time.

the. It bounced back to above 2c the next day once all was cleared, then endless hate posted here by down rampers from then on through August 2020 especially after the 2c raise. Then scoping landed, gave us a push, but it was not all hyped as the haters were still all over. Even after we hit 10.5c and the alth, haters were still here.

then the worse of all haters came DL, spreading defamatory rumours in here, left right and centre.

so where is the all hype you were saying in the last 2 years?

the big days 1-2c, 2-10c rise saw us churn 150-450 million shares, those were genuine buys.

remember, we also dropped 50% from 10c to 5c with gold on Covid vaccine news November 2020.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.