WWI 6.67% 1.4¢ west wits mining limited

Ann: Wits Basin Scoping Study, page-149

1. 797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 320
    PH - Not sure anyone’s positive or negative posts on here determine sp outcome. Briefly maybe & for a small no of holders perhaps (but then they shouldn’t be trading/investing if this is what they buy/sell on with 90% posts on going to the moon of going 90% down).

Judd - how do you come up with lower avg output???
    it’s 65k ozpa for a qtr of a century.

lots of good operations target 100k ozpa (but for shorter LOM). Think if wwi can get it to that 80-85k ozpa for such a long LOM it’l be pretty solid imho. That’s just 25% more than current SS estimate. Converting more inferred to M&I with further drill/confirmation, going below the 200m water table post engineering studies (if feasible), neighbouring prospecting rights (though won’t be used for 1st 5-6 yrs at the least) would all improve metrics towards that 85k ozpa.

I still believe as an overall project for a dividend type investor should provide a pretty decent roi in the long run as they are able to bear fruits from the last decade of paperwork approvals & resource updates.

the challenge wwi faces is as you rightly mentioned the slow ramp up to steady state which doesn’t sit well with most on asx who (including myself) would rather have a quicker payday instead of a long wait for value to be realised (hence my hope/wish for a TO similar to cardinal). Don’t care what long term potential is anymore tbh, would happily take a 14c payout next 12 months (had 20c-24c target post EA) than wait for slow growth in 3-4 yrs.

all being said, at < $80m aud mcap, fair to say majority will agree on it being undervalued as of now. Weather ppl
    sell at 5/7 short term. As long as pog> 1750, that $200-230m aud mcap (10-12c) isn’t unrealistic for a 12 month timeline.

only time will tell of course, hopefully for all our sakes, wwi does live up to at least some of it’s potential that we’ve been hoping for this long (in terms of sp growth).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.