WWI 6.25% 1.5¢ west wits mining limited

Did I say on that statement that there was an offer? What can't...

1. 2,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 532
    Did I say on that statement that there was an offer? What can't you understand from that? All I have said is we could have gone to a streaming deal at those POG levels easily if we wanted. That does not mean an offer at specific prices was done so please stop your nonsense.
    More importantly MQ confirmed above few weeks ago that we could have done a streaming deal but did not do so as they want the best deal for shareholders.

So LB11, what are you getting at? Confirmation of my opinion based on my own research came from MQs mouth. Same as with other things that I have put in my opinions on base on my own research and not to advise people what to do with their money. Read read read.
    I even got accused of being paid by mgt, as it seems my opinions based on my own research, somehow mgt confirms after. Even the read read read, apep mocks me on this as thats my pin line, for people to read read read and do their own research and not just believe me or anyone here for that matter.
    I have put in my opinion based on my own research on possible funding facilities available to us and my research apparently was on point again as MQ confirmed.

Again on my statements I have always indicated that all are my opinion and one should do their own research. My bet, my money my risk.
    About thethe gold price, cmon it seems that you do read diligently my posts but keep on missing key parts.
    As I have said before, there's always a risk, I even stated that gold could be Zero one day for all we know.

But we have or at least I myself have invested in a gold stock pre production and there are risks involved thus the reason why we were able to buy in cheap. But for me alone, the risk to reward ratio is pretty good and that my own risk my own bet.
    I even called it contantly a BET!

Lastly, we are again in the gold space, gold is our product! So, one would expect that if you are in this space, we are hoping that gold price would go up as well as our resource.

So now, MR LB11, why did you invest in WWI yourself, is it because gold would plummet? Is it because WWI will NOT be successful? Please do answer this, otherwise you don't have any credibility and just a thread pest as how you call us

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $38.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $93.75K 6.252M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3978428 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1024706 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.