WWI 0.00% 1.3¢ west wits mining limited

All good it made me realise I made a typo was supposed to say...

1. 2,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    All good it made me realise I made a typo was supposed to say resource grade not trade.

It's been a long road especially for navy gulf and Joseph if you've managed to stay in I think you will be rewarded regardless of the fact it has been diluted to hell a bit. Where I was hoping for 20 - 30 cents around the mining right approval and share price was already 10 cents plus looking ahead in time to solid gold production now it'd be 10-15 cents etc because of that almost doubling in shares on issue. Nevertheless wouldn't complain it takes a lot to get a project like this up. South Africa has been a nightmare for a while which is why they are trying to support these minnows become mid caps etc.

Well we will see I'm excited for July now at least some action.

It would be a great 1-2 like Hulme Scholes in the Masters boxing ring 1. announce finance 2. post a really positive glowing report on how much the grade and economics of the project have improved get a bit of frothing amongst the gold bugs to be on the next producer come December even if it starts out at 50000 ounces per annum there's a plan to get to 200000 ounces brewing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 198984 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 198985 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.00am 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.