WBE 0.00% 1.4¢ whitebark energy ltd

Even a blind Freddy would see WBE is about to rerate off...

1. 2,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 883
    Even a blind Freddy would see WBE is about to rerate off published production rates and revenue generation as soon as its announced.

So whether you're a soph or not, every investor is compelled to first understand and then evaluation the probability of further upside from ones current position.

If you're in at sub-1c - congratulations. You've had the foresight and faith and balls to establish a position with minimal info and you held through the tough times.

If you're in at 1c - also congratulations. You've arrived just at the perfect time to bank on the growth generated from a fundamentally changing company. More luck than anything really. I was lucky @blister mentioned this me and my quick analysis didn't raise too many major red flags.

If you're in at over 1c - you clearly had a reason to chase the market. Hold tight while the context remains consistent. And so far it has been one of the best I have seen at the micro cap end of the ASX. That's experience talking and no BS. All you need to do is look at the many corporate corpses lying around at sub 5c. 2019 has not been a good year for micro caps.

Lastly, if still in doubt -all it takes is 30min to read some of the posts here by people who know way more about O&G and use facts to highlight the story. Whereas the contrarians appear to just use emotion with a distinct lack of anything that resembles a reasonable counter-argument. And that in itself is rather telling.

As we enter a new decade I wanted to say a simple thanks to those who posted highly informative and factual (or analytical) thoughts here - you know who you are - as those make the reading so much more pleasurable and provide a better context for ones own research.

IMO - the bump to 1.2c is highly indicative of what's about to happen once production and revenue numbers are announced.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.688M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $1.003K 71.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 76923 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 176084 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.