WBE 0.00% 1.1¢ whitebark energy ltd

Hey Tdig, If anyone knew this for certain they would not be...

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Hey Tdig,
    If anyone knew this for certain they would not be talking, they would be quietly buying or selling.
    In fact it is an impossibility for anyone to “know”.
    That’s why big gains can be made on the Stockmarket at times when above average good news is announced.
    WBE has had a stream of very good news, and we arrive at this strange point in time where we have three wells producing at the same time, and though there is 10 months between the drilling of the first and last they are for our purposes three new production wells without enough history to make an accurate forecast of total bopd.

Odds on likelihood of being good is very impressive bopd.

But in this business the big money won’t turn up until it is a proven big producer.

And big money will turn up proportionate to the quality/quantity of the bopd results.

And there is another 20 wells to drill and number 4 starts next month.

Waiting and watching is what is required. Probably a certain steadfastness to ignore fear mongering and wanton rampers .

Follow your own game, decide what risk is right for you.

I think we had a bit of luck in the major Cold snap in Alberta that there seems to be no major damage or problems caused except some delay.
    In fact production of oil continued but had a reduced rate.

It might have been a good thing we truck to the refinery and aren’t putting our crude through a long pipeline.

I am so sick of waiting but I have set a course and I’m sticking to it though I have a very un balanced portfolio now.
    I would swap to another stock, I’m not wedded to WBE but there is none with comparable potential and such low risk.

Hindsight could well prove me wrong but on present knowledge this is looking to be the real deal. In the last week a couple of other minnow hopefuls have fallen, Ana and EwhateverE.

Cheers

Forever waiting

Saltbus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.723M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $1.001K 90.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1532206 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 409001 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.