WBE 0.00% 0.9¢ whitebark energy ltd

Ann: Wizard Lake Production Update -1800 boed, page-46

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Good question K.

We get the WTI minus a set amount which is posted monthly. The WTI is done daily.
    Last time I asked about July last year it was $8.50. It might all be done in Canadian dollars. So the $8.50 might be Canadian.
    Funny the last time I was interested was July last year when Rex 1 was put on production.
    What with floods, Rex 2 overwhelming the first set of tanks there has been virtually no need to know the exact prices as production has been a on and off affair until this week.

I believe the costs will be close to $20 (what currency!!!), too soon to know. Trucking is only $2-$3 per barrel. All the other cost are complex allocations from general expenses and it is too early to have exact figures. My understanding the higher the production the less per barrel for most of these cost. Trucking is trucking and the refinery is only 20 kms away so is just cheap.
    I’m interested how the loading and trucking is organised as at 2/3,000 bopd daily liftings will be crucial.

I’m still of the belief that the gas could turn out to be problematic as the maximum output is 5 million cu ft per day, and we are more than half way there. We are only a quarter of the way to the maximum oil production.

Maybe the gas slows down along with the water as time goes by.

By the time Monday arrives I’ll have a book of questions.

Mostly I won’t to understand what happened over the last two months.

Saltbus

Ps. The future is all uncorroborated heresy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.228M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1094950 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1217549 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.