WBE 0.00% 1.1¢ whitebark energy ltd

No doubt plough the one well won't cut it.When I talk to DM he...

1. 1,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    No doubt plough the one well won't cut it.
    When I talk to DM he is completely committed to getting as many wells online for us as soon as possible.
    DM is very fired up about our future prospects here. Good to see.
    Big advantaged for us and this can't be understated is our low cost base to drill each well circa $2 -$2.5 each well.
    No long lead on paperwork and Govt.approvals for each well. Unlike here as we know.
    Separation facility that is all new works great and big plus it is all driven by our own FREE gas.
    Storage will get sorted as will the access roads.
    Great Landowner to work with.
    Lots of boxes getting ticked here and I am liking what I see from the business model for a stock that's half a cent.
    But your right mate will be good to see some firm numbers on Rex-1. Personally I just want to see the choke on the pump let rip with flow.
    Rex-2 I am thinking will perform well and with our facilities now built and sorted come Rex-2 tie in should and will be a great deal faster production tie in and draw cash flow from.
    lets face it that's what we all want to see here. Show us the money honey.
    If this oil gig does not come up with the goods but I am sure it will then we should go into the Canadian Maple Syrup Business.
    The price of real Canadian maple syrup here is thru the roof. The artificial crap is cheap. The real deal is worth more than the Texas Tee.
    Anyway like the snapper just said there be light in the tunnel.
    Good looking light too.
    Go Go WBE.
    Pumper
    All above IMHO as always DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.568M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $2.97K 269.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1944680 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 750000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.