WBE 0.00% 1.1¢ whitebark energy ltd

Nothing wrong Mikey with our system or current storage if it was...

1. 1,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    Nothing wrong Mikey with our system or current storage if it was not for all the rain stopping the trucks from getting to our last tank in the separation system to empty out for the truck to load. We currently have oil backlog. We need trucks in on a regular basis.
    In a way better to happen now before we get more wells online.
    Imagine if the rain and mud were not a problem and all was going well and we had Rex -2 & 3 that were pumping their little hearts out and this truck access problem happened. Deep sheet. Shutting down wells is not good, you want to keep them flowing.
    Sure can have flow reduction on all wells, but once again you get them at top end flow better not to frig with them. Can end nasty.
    DM and his team will get this sorted for the future for us.
    When I lived in that part of the world I never imagined or witnessed that much rain. I lived in wet weather gear day in/out in summer and chained up in mud. But most there are very well equipped and prepared for extreme weather events. sticks in my mind always watching out for weather and bears. As Salty said weather comes in roundabouts.
    Take my hat off to all that rely on weather for an income and to put tucker on the table. Been there done that what tough gig.
    Pumper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.568M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $2.97K 269.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1944680 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 750000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.