WBE 14.3% 0.8¢ whitebark energy ltd

Ann: Wizard Lake Rex-1 Update, page-6

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    A very nice report.
    I would have liked bright sunny days and blue horizons but you get the weather you get.
    If the pumps are restricted and we are averaging 250 bod we should be happy with that. One month ago there was no Rex oil being sold and we were spending heaps.

Must be close to harvest time in Canada ( mid summer) so if you can’t use the roads because they are boggy, imagine how difficult (impossible) it must be to move machines in cultivated paddocks.
    We have had a late start to winter in WA and lots of rain and I’m falling way behind in my cropping programme due to not being able to do useful things in paddocks, due to rain and wet conditions.
    Sorry, me and the Camry are pretty hopeless when it is over wet.//
    Weather passes.

Hey Pumper, these guys are real close to the refinery, so storage is a cost they should be able to minimise. Funny thing is once the cold sets in the soil freezes and you can drive everywhere.

Hoping the weather doesn’t delay Rex 2 for long. If you can’t truck oil out , you can’t truck oil rigs and gear in.

When Rex1 was drilled (by memory) it started drilling on the 23 November and struck the oil zone on the 28th, and finished the lateral about the 3rd of December.
    That was all the quick stuff , it took another six months to test, plan and build the facilities until first oil flow.
    With Rex 2 I expect the drilling should take a similar time but I expect that instead of testing Rex 2 will be connected up to the existing production facilities.

Very exciting stage of he game and oil prices are still reasonably high.

Saltbus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $2.018M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $187 23.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 622038 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 622667 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.