WMG 2.04% 24.0¢ western mines group ltd

Ann: WMG Secures $6m At-Call Funding Facility, page-31

1. 944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 447
    That makes sense jimmy, one week for the settlement to clear then the redeployment of capital is exactly how to make $Billions .This "Compounding strategy" is the hallmark of Rick's success .

Rick Rule (@RealRickRule) is the President & CEO of Sprott US Holdings Inc. He has dedicated his entire adult life to natural resources securities investing and along the way has developed a truly unprecedented global network of contacts in the natural resources and finance sectors.

IMO It would not be surprising to find one or more of Rick's investment vehicles pop up in the updated top 20 list of holders (Soon to be released) .

It is interesting jimmy that in the first video when discussing Nickel he gives Centaurus a plug but has as you say been selling (As the CEO of Sprott). Also of interest is that in all other recent video's Rick (When asked what he is buying) never mentions Nickel and even on some occasions says "Nothing is hated enough "and then refers to the Uranium market and how it was unloved until 2022 (Where he made a fortune) . But in that second video "The Rule Symposium Preview for Centaurus" Rick finally comes out with his "I love hate and Nickel is Hated" (Although he is selling).

But that Monster comment came from somewhere and he seemed reluctant to continue along that path when asked to elaborate and shut the questioning down (Maybe Rick is showing his age).

But what would I Know?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6331/6331067-2db2146d6164f2d2ab15253ba4a8a77b.jpg
    Considering that there is at least 60 meters of sand cover sitting on top of the Monster and that the prevailing wind is from a South Westerly direction as it has been since time began that "Gold Soil Anomaly "is significant IMO.

I do believe that we may be in for a "Golden" surprise. Just remember that the boss is focusing on the Gold (As stated at the Singapore gig) while leaving the Nickel hunt to the Guru Dr. Ben.

And Rick also likes Gold, I hope he is ok .

I don't know anything,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $19.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 24.5¢ 24.0¢ $619 2.534K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 75781 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 11196 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.02pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.