ANX 4.76% 4.4¢ anax metals limited

You and Geoff both have something in common. Every time you say...

1. 157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    You and Geoff both have something in common. Every time you say something the sentence “funding is very soon” gets spilled and every time nothing happens. Would you consider 2 years and counting very soon Jaguar?

Also don’t know how you can guarantee good news coming our way? That makes it either insider trading or just blatant lying which I’m guessing is the latter as the former is even more stupid to be posting on a public forum. You can make all the excuses in the world about bad markets, other companies in similar positions but at the end of the day excuses are generally hiding the ugly truth. Management have had years to secure funding when markets were much better. They haven’t. They have had years to secure any customers or offtakes, they haven’t. We’ve also drifted from 14 cents to 2 cents in the matter of a year because communication has become so poor and nothing positive has been announced. All it has been is credit raises after credit raises. I hate to say it but this company is hanging on by a thread. We need a miracle and not you saying “guys trust me guys positive news coming soon” cause it’s a load of crock mate you’ve been saying that since Prince Philip was still alive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.002(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $26.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.9¢ 4.2¢ $425.5K 9.367M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 87849 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.4¢
  Change
0.002 ( 2.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.5¢ 4.9¢ 4.2¢ 5851867
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
ANX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.