GWR 0.00% 8.7¢ gwr group limited

Ann: WMX: Clarification on Wiluna Mining and GWR Joint Venture, page-15

1. 1,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 683
    Hmmm....it appears you disagree with some of my opinions @Hiddenvalue. It wouldn't be the first time. However, If you'd like to be a bit more specific about any of my opinions that you've interpreted as wild allegations, please don't hesitate to present any relevant facts that might be worth considering.

As far as I can tell, WMX are saying that GWR 'has an obligation to WMX' to bring the GWR gold deposits up to JORC 2012 compliance with at least 75% indicated, or if we put some numbers to it....75% of 289,000oz. Negotiations with WMX about developing the Golden Monarch deposit have obviously turned into custard with 3,000oz of Measured + 30,000oz of Indicated not attractive enough for WMX to agree to include it under the JV terms, which would then obligate WMX to start spending cash on pre-development / mine setup, mining operations, processing & refining.

WMX want the full GWR resource gift-boxed & developed on WMX terms, which seems extremely unlikely to happen considering GWR is reviewing (or has already reviewed) other opportunities to advance and unlock its gold potential.

The wording & tone of the WMX clarification announcement strongly suggests that GWR have already taken assertive steps in a direction that doesn't include WMX....& WMX really aren't happy about that. However, I think if WMX were to put the right amount of dollars on the table as a purchase offer that's 'to-good-to-refuse', maybe GWR might consider the offer? Who knows? The only problem is : WMX doesn't have the necessary quantities of spare dollars to considerately place on the GWR negotiating table at the present time.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2747/2747268-8d0309d8426fa42e38efbf08bf456d0e.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150000 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 1250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.