HRO 0.00% 6.8¢ hiro brands limited

Pretty disappointing quarterly but strong increase in revenue. I...

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    Pretty disappointing quarterly but strong increase in revenue. I had walked into numerous sales points like chemist warehouse and asked how sales of NailKALM and J Bronze were going. All stores said they were good selling products. So my position was we had sales looking like increasing plus some significant holders like Thorney who had increased significantly in the late 2019 raise to go to 17% so all added up. Quarterly sales were up 76% which was great but costs a total blowout. I would love to have more commentary around these sales & costs of what products are selling and their contribution to revenue numbers plus where are the cost blowouts coming from. I think most here think its the spa network blowing out so WNB can hopefully find a solution quick. The announcement stated they are in discussions with a retail group for a commercial agreement for the spa part of the business which hopefully can alleviate the issue. Looks like there is strong interest for product expansion overseas as well with interest from The US, Europe & Asia. I think we need to know what amount of product stockpiles we have also available for expansion already. I might be crazy but i topped up a little more on friday at .007 and time will tell how crazy i am. Markets look like they are going to be shaky for a while with this coronavirus as well. Even though we has major selling friday most likely Regal trying to fully exit there were buyers who kept coming all day. Nit for the faint hearted this 1 but never know what partnerships may be formed here so im holding and did top up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.