HRO 0.00% 6.8¢ hiro brands limited

Great post Billy. What investors/traders do sometimes is not let...

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    Great post Billy. What investors/traders do sometimes is not let go of the past and look to the future. yes WNB has had a period of struggle over the past 12 months with the spa network causing some serious losses and the product line not getting the sales generation required. But we are now in the right place at the right time for WNB and its new product line in the hand santiser space. Unfortunately the world has been gripped with this COVID-19 virus and these product lines of sanitisers will be around for a long period as people slowly come out of lock downs but still with the virus and general changes to the way they see life and potential harm from viruses and bacteria.

So right here and now WNB has the connections in product production plus teh sales network already in place in big names stroes liek Chemist warehouse, Woolies, Myer and i wouldnt be surprised to see more retailers jump on like Coles in the short term. Also i would expect WNB to push this product into the Asian, European and US markets along with their other product lines. We have seen the pas shut and a new chairman come on board and i expect to see solid news flow in coming months that will see WNB become a solid player in the space of sanitiser and other prodcuts in this line. At 6 mill market cap there is significant upside here when you look at others in this space. In these times investors need to switch on to what can make serious sales in the times we are in and WNB is in that spot with the network in place ready to roll. Have topped up significantly here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.