HRO 0.00% 6.8¢ hiro brands limited

In regards to growth within the HS market please look at the...

1. 481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    In regards to growth within the HS market please look at the below link and diagram.

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200311005496/en/Hand-Sanitizer-Market-2020-2024-Growing-Popularity-Hand

The Market is forecasted to grow exponentially, year on year. As the population practices better hygiene, the use of HS will remain, for a fact I within my job use around 50-100ml of the stuff daily at the moment, this protocol will remain as a control measure. I wont disclose my profession for privacy reasons, but I do not work in the health sector. There are 10000-20000 staff members now being told to sanitise, this is one organisation. 50-100ml x 10000-20000 you can do maths on that daily. From having the option to use to now being encouraged.

To write WNB off at these early stages takes some serious ignorance and lack of research, disclosure I bought into this company during the 1 cent raise last year and HS for me wasn't even considered. I entered here for the turn around, which I can now see it taking place, yes the Elle range was meant to be launched, but the economic climate has changed considerably, holding off on the Elle range and targeting HS was the best choice to turn this company cash flow positive in 2020. Less then a month ago this direction was announced, give it time to eventuate, this is a speculative stock after all, adjust your capital to suit. For me I have continued to add to my holding, let's just say my boots are full, I am confident with the spa closure that this company will transform over the coming months.

Increasing distribution partners domestically will see more upside, but personally what I am looking for here is penetration into the International market, what plenty here don't understand is that by penetrating the market with HS products, it creates a greater platform to launch WNB's other products such as the Elle, Tanning etc down the track.

Might be worth giving the screens a rest until Wednesday, wait for the news, the excitement here is being countered by a few posters who are attempting to balance out the discussion, but in attempting to do so they are not putting up the best case IMO, contradiction, rhetorical questions and ignorance all derailing their integrity and reputation.

Come Wednesday whether the news is positive or negative will be the deciding factor in what their intentions really are. After all its very easy to find negatives in the spec end, as easy as it is to find positives. What I like to pay attention to is the downside and upside, IMO the upside is far larger than the downside if management deliver.

Bring on Wednesday

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2093/2093627-714e10a90961f1ddf7bb71a59d960bc4.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.