HRO 0.00% 6.8¢ hiro brands limited

Ann: WNB launches Micro-19 Anti-Bacterial Sanitiser, page-137

1. 337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Bullring, I have said enough to hopefully make sure everyone does their own research. To date, no product manufactured (IMO) and certainly not on the shelves. I still can't fine the elusive Elle product either. It is probs sitting somewheer in a warehouse waiting for an order. On the topic of $, I am surprised the company has not raised capital on the back on the SP move. Well done to all the traders of course. I am very surprised the company has been placed in suspension. That is very odd indeed.

I am still of the opinion that there is NO excess Ethanol for new products or companies that have pivoted towards the "golden ticket" - sanitiser. That would account for all the brewers going after Sanitiser. They have heaps of commercial Ethanol so can pivot easily. Getting the bottles is also very difficult and the government has mandated that all Sanitiser type bottles/containers be sold to Sanitiser manufacturers only. So, if you have Ethanol, bottles (or tubes etc) and a Manufacturer then you are set. I am not convinced this company has either! Hopefully they get something onto the shelves before C-19 is over. I do agree people will be buying more of it but pretty soon the market will be saturated with these products.

Thorney Group is the only investor that can keep this thing a float. Let's see if they have confidence in the (new) management team. Sadly, I do not. Nor did the countless number of senior hires that have left the business - including the Chairman. Not normally positive signals. As I have said before, time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.