HRO 0.00% 6.8¢ hiro brands limited

The cap raise is the least of shareholders worries ,in my area...

1. 10,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2095
    The cap raise is the least of shareholders worries ,in my area chemists are loaded with sanitiser ,very expensive and tiny sized bottles compared to non sanitiser pump hand wash products that sell for a fraction of these silly sanitiser products.
    The problem here is that to many people joined others like sheep in thinking that hand sanitisers are a essential item to have at home or carry around.
    Sanitisers will dry out and open the pores of your hands and make you more likely to collect germs in the open pores ,sanitisers were never intended to be used all day every day ,only used occasionally at locations where there is no water.
    Everyone I have asked who has started using sanitisers over the past month ,all day every day at work in the supermarkets ,have started having skin problems or seeing changes ,and IM sure many in the public would also be experiencing changes with there hands.
    Rather than get caught up in the moment ,it pays to do research on products and read research papers and safety information on all ingredients ,as this would give you a idea on how well a product may sell.
    To many jumped on the bandwagon ,and I suspect that WBN will be one of the first to fall as they enter a market loaded with sanitisers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.