HRO 0.00% 6.8¢ hiro brands limited

Solid JV be WNB that puts it in a very strong position to go...

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    Solid JV be WNB that puts it in a very strong position to go full steam into the sanitiser market with a JV with the right partners with the knowledge, experience and position to supply plastic bottling, packaging and ethanol, The market yes has many wanting to get into the sanitiser business but many who are trying are finding it very difficult to source both ethanol and plastic bottling. This JV sets WNB up to hit the ground running with the perfect partners who have the supply and now a JV position to make it in their interests to lift production and do deals into both local and overseas markets. Bit of trading and T1/T2 holders from prior to suspension taking profits by the looks with trades but i expect WNB to see some solid positions being taken once the dust settles with this JV fully digested and the opportunity here to roll out the current Micro-19 range but also a new line that meet the WORL Health Orgainisation (WHO) standard grade sanitiser requirements. This is just the start and i expect now multiple deal opportunities to open up through WNB/s strong sales network including Woolworths, Myer and potentially Coles and overseas markets especially Asia where WNB were already in talks with major distributors and retailers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.