re: Ann: WNI: Fulfilment of Foreign investmen... Mozart if Wn...

1. 976 Posts.
    re: Ann: WNI: Fulfilment of Foreign investmen... Mozart if Wn put up price now, all acceptors will get new price.
    Yarramundi, I believe the 80% is because any major change to corporate rules, requires a 75% vote of shareholders.
    eg. (delisting) you can with your broker for me.

I think WN can see 90% is impossible to achieve with this offer.
    After delisting, they will have a better chance of getting the other 10%, also they are not required to give public news.
    You could be right, after acquiring the 80%, I'm sure they can then make a new better offer for the remainder, at a later date.
    Also if we are the 11+% left, and they do not take us over at a price we want, we will get all the benefits BRM offers to WN. div and etc.
    We can also leak going on re BRM to the public. A real thorn in their side.
    If I have made any mistakes, some one please correct me.Mozart if Wn put up price now, all acceptors will get new price.
    Yarramundi, I believe the 80% is because any major change to corporate rules, requires a 75% vote of shareholders.
    eg. (delisting) you can with your broker for me.

I think WN can see 90% is impossible to achieve with this offer.
    After delisting, they will have a better chance of getting the other 10%, also they are not required to give public news.
    You could be right, after acquiring the 80%, I'm sure they can then make a new better offer for the remainder, at a later date.
    Also if we are the 11+% left, and they do not take us over at a price we want, we will get all the benefits BRM offers to WN. div and etc.
    We can also leak going on re BRM to the public. A real thorn in their side.
    If I have made any mistakes, some one please correct me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.