re: Ann: WNI: Fulfilment of Foreign investmen... Moz, it's been...

1. 1,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    re: Ann: WNI: Fulfilment of Foreign investmen... Moz, it's been my concern for a while that there is a possibility the Sham might not be in it for the money but rather obtaining the resource for mother China. We'll see what happens once they have total ownership.

I'm certain they won't pay MRRT because they'll get kickbacks downstream from the steel mills. Also, I don't believe China respects Australia's right to impose a MRRT just as the Chinese have said their airlines will not pay European carbon taxes http://www.smh.com.au/travel/travel-news/china-bans-airlines-from-paying-eu-carbon-tax-20120207-1r2o2.html.

China's wealth has been built on first world nations' companies using the lure of cheap labour to set up factories there. The consequences of those actions are now starting to haunt those first world nations as the Chinese are getting more belligerent and disdainful of non-Chinese now that they have wealth thanks to those companies.

I have much respect for Japanese and Koreans, but find Chinese deceitful and devious (and not just because of the BRM debacle).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.