WOA 5.00% 2.1¢ wide open agriculture ltd

Ann: WOA agrees to acquire assets of Prolupin GmbH, page-31

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I'm wondering what would happen if they lifted trading before announcing the CR... I actually think it might go the other way. The question to ask is, if the asx hadn't halted trading back in April, what would the SP have done? I think the market was finally waking up to a stock that was woefully undervalued for a long time, and if it had been allowed to run for a few more days would have exceeded the 32c level significantly.
    Since tthe trading halt we've had a lot of good things happen. And I expect this company to put in a very strong submission to the National Reconstruction fund (which has a board appointed and is about to recruit a CEO) for significant funding, as most of the manufacturing goals align with the board's brief. Coupled with some significant off take agreements I think we'll see a lot more good things happen in the near future.
    The new lupin protein plant acquisition will also accelerate the development of the partnership plant should the deal be signed, as it will mean we can start supplying those first movers almost immediately and so should also serve to somewhat de-risk the Saputo partnership. So win win.
    This is a long term investment for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.694M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $7.945K 381.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 953757 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 181999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WOA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.