WOA 6.67% 1.6¢ wide open agriculture ltd

Ann: WOA completes $7M placement & to offer SPP to shareholders, page-28

1. 591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 295
    Yesssssssssssss!

In a sense, we have confirmation of LPI gel validation!!

Exciting times!

This stock is going to be a monster!

It reminds me so much of where i have been in a company.

I have been involved in an initial 2million $ pilot plant for a “new” product/ingredient involving “new” patented tech that is beneficial to the world.

10yrs later i am part of a large scale 25million $ export production facility that produces 250k a day of said product/ingredient with high profit margin.

DCF is exciting

Oat Milk is exciting

But the LPI is a game changer

There are 2 things that are an absolute guarantee in life for the world population over the next 10 years.
    10’s of millions more people than current will be driving to the supermarket/restaurant’s an EV where they will be purchasing plant based alternative foods to incorporate into their diet.

It is a given.

Never thought i would get the chance to invest more $ here under $1.

Have literally just moved 90% of my entire holdings into this to go long.

Only 7million to investors that are in it for the long haul, only 1.5million to investors that are likely to hold on for the ride.

So what is that, a total of 100-110million ordinary shares on the market with only a further 8million or so on market options to be exercised?

TIGHT!

Something like 60% of shareholders are board/insto’s whom have a vested interest in seeing this become a behemoth.

No further CR’s required until upscale of LPI plant.

Roll on the DCF expansion to the east coast

Roll on the Oat Milk supply agreements within Aus and s/e Asia

Roll on the LPI supply agreements and partnerships with the large and forever growing plant based food companies in Europe and North America

You will not see another stock this tight with outstanding revenue/profit potential combined with timing, culminating with a board that is passionate, transparent and delivers on time, every single time....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $8.538M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $19.19K 1.279M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 483109 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 229525 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.11pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WOA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.