WOA 2.86% 1.8¢ wide open agriculture ltd

Last CR was under subsubscribed and the share price tanked below...

1. 115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Last CR was under subsubscribed and the share price tanked below the raise price, for us longer termer's the share price tanking post CR seems to be a consistent pattern.

The simple fact is - they have not proven that there is a willing market ready to buy the product at the premium price they have been aluding to. There have been no significant sales.

I would suspect the majority of investors bought into the regenerative and sustainable green themes as well as the benefits of lupin vs soy. Add the qualities of buntine and it showed all the promise to be a market changer. However all of this is worthless without an agressive marketing and sales strategy. Whilst there was much rejoicing about the utility of the fibre by-product in the R&D department here was crickets and tumbleweeds from the sales department - frankly I am curious what depth and experience is in that arena.

So current SP I would suspect are the long suffering holders, but given Greek tragedy this has turned into they may soon concede defeat and jump this Mary Celeste, I dont foresee an end to the constant dilution and heartbreak on this one

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $3.799M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $2.315K 135K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 482056 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 1397693 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.14pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WOA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.