BRK 7.69% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

You are certainly with the majority in terms of current...

1. 3,151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7474
    You are certainly with the majority in terms of current sentiment without a doubt. Sentiment can change quickly whereas fundamentals usually change slowly. I have been in this position many a time before, and fundamentals ( good and bad) have always had the " last laugh" .

Not saying haven't made mistakes and lost significant money.... done more of my fair share of that. Most of those were timing issues, selling too soon, or holding on and not selling when fundamentals changed.

The land sale is all about the work BRK have done on the ground in SWISH up to now and BRK have stated this countless of times .( confused it somewhat by the repeated reference to the 20 well , 5 year development plan which is just the BRK example of what they would do IF they developed SWISH... which they won't) .

The only thing BRK haven't told us is what price they would be prepared to accept for the unreported actual SWISH reserve they will be selling... that is where the " trust" in the companies' ability to deliver is the biggest question mark and understandably, there are those who don't think the management can / will deliver. Those of us who think and " trust" that the team can deliver ( have the Black Mesa team successfully built and sold before???) are certainly in the minority by a long way , the SP is screaming that loud and clear.

We will find out in the not too distant future which group is right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $62.67K 4.899M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 16812807 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 22002260 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.