BRK 9.09% 1.0¢ brookside energy limited

Ann: Wolf Pack Completion Operations Underway, page-51

1. 3,228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7559
    What evidence do you have that they never will sell part/ all of their SWISH acreage ?

The fact the previous corporate entity with a different business model failed is not a indicator that the current business will fail, in actuality it means the opposite. Lessons from the past have been applied in the current structure to mitigate , even ensure past mistakes will not be repeated. Hence , the main changes being the aversion to debt for drilling and wells primarily drilled for HBP facilitating acreage revaluation rather than production. They should have been wiped out during the collapse in the POO in 2020 if they were going to fail.

Their model is buy acreage, build and book reserves on the acreage through HBP drilling, revalue , bank through sale / JV ( or most unlikely production) , distribute and repeat. This is their operational pathway which they have telegraphed since day 1. They are now in the bank phase after successfully reaching every operational milestone they advised they would do.

But you already know this.

They will monetise/ bank as this step is BAU, just like all the other operational steps leading up to this point. The main questions now are when and for how much?

Granted, if they sell ALL their SWISH assets for US$ 40 million ( a fraction of their NPV) for example, then for me that will be a huge failure, I will admit I have been horribly wrong, take my bat and go home , cry myself to sleep over the huge financial losses ...... but that will happen in an alternate version of the multiverse , not this universe.

In this existence, I promise I won't post " I told you so"

PS.. I apologise for that version of me that broke that promise in the multiverse where the SWISH assets were sold for US $2 billion .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $47.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $2.014K 192.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 4277049 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 35866610 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.