BRK 0.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Funny the common belief out there that we will install li-ion...

1. 512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Funny the common belief out there that we will install li-ion batteries in our houses to charge our li-ion cars while we sleep at night..

I have tip-toed in and around the field of loss adjusting.. Needless to say an issue with a solar cell array at a property with a tiled roof (have you felt how hot these things get) resulted in a significant casualty. The property barely resembled a house by the time it was extinguished.

Anyone familiar with high density solid state battery design is aware of the inherent flaws. You can't have all that energy density without consequence (heat).

If tech lead by the quasi-tech geniuses worshiped by woke opinion was indeed revolutionary it would be everywhere by now.

There are of course thermally efficient batteries out there with unlimited scalability but the market doesn't seam to notice them (yet).

I deal with risk and consequence every day as a part of my job. So when people present a belief that neglects what I consider to be considerable risk with consequence of human life I look the other way.

In my opinion Lithium Ion is the Bluray between Lead-Acid and the future of energy storage. But that's just what I think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $193.9K 16.16M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 28331396 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.36pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.