BRK 0.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Thanks Dan It’s great that you can provide this type of...

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Thanks Dan

It’s great that you can provide this type of information. But unless the company announce it, the market is completely in the dark. For as long as I have been invested in this company they haven’t changed the 11.6 mmboe estimate on company announcements. You have said once before possibly with the flow rates, potentially the reserves are even higher then the initial estimates. Not many retail investors would spend the time needed to go through hot copper or reddit to acquire the information you and the professional have provided.

There are also many skeptics here due to the share price and DP checkered past as it’s referred to.
    Personally I would put my money on someone who has been bust before and learnt valuable lessons and still has the networks available to recover. The amount of money available to that man right now and the restraint he has shown would suggest he is playing it safe, hats off. Give respect where it’s due. If I was to criticise anything I would say the loan for there option conversion wasn’t the best look.

Also respect to Black mesa for identifying these great locations. Experience like that isn’t born overnight.
    Knowing the Juanita well was over pressured, what ceiling would you place on flow rates and what would the decline curve look like? Your most optimistic view …

Completely understand the comment about secrecy and holding there cards close to there chest to quietly accumulate acreage. But this also makes it pretty hard for the company to be valued and shareholders wouldn’t even be aware of what they are apart of given the lack of detailed information they provide if they only read the announcements on the asx.

Is it possible for you to suggest some websites you source your information from ? Maybe seeing is believing for some investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $109.9K 9.155M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 10848681 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 22910913 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.