EUR 0.00% 5.1¢ european lithium limited

Ann: Wolfsberg Lithium Project Update, page-242

1. 2,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2238
    Thank you to both Mountainbike and matilla.

I have started looking at both sets of information you have posted...most helpful thank you both kindly.

Its always great to have all points of view to assist one in forming an opinion.

I use to only look for reasons to invest, now I look for reasons not to. That balance has saved me a fortune.

Iknowyysh, I am sorry I do not agree with your thoughts regarding a potential leak.

Leaks don't get sent out as a group email or posted on a website for all to see. That's why its a leak and not a flood.

Someone knows negative results or information is about to be delivered and they act to protect capital. Who they are or how the information got to them is difficult to determine and more difficult to prove, which is why ASIC has so few successful insider trading prosecutions under its belt.

The selling yesterday was a top 10 holder, and it wasn't measured or spread out, it was dumped. And at a crucial time when anyone in the top 10 would know positive results should be delivered any day now.

Unless they bought in much lower and think the positive results are already baked into the current SP, you really need to wonder why they rushed for the exit yesterday.

Fortunately we will all know soon enough.

I have seen recently that the rumour has been delivering better returns than the fact of late, so for my money at the moment I will continue to wait and watch the project get de-risked a bit more. Otherwise sitting on all this potential without moving closer to mining is not likely worth the current market cap over $100m fully diluted.

10x

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $71.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.3¢ 4.9¢ $92.84K 1.849M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14969 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 3588 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ 368031
Last updated 15.03pm 03/05/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.