EUR 0.00% 5.1¢ european lithium limited

Do you agree that the demand for lithium years ago in large was...

1. 1,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 465
    Do you agree that the demand for lithium years ago in large was simply not there? In other words, EV manufacturers and battery plants were not a locked in thing. It is pretty obvious that the EV phase will clearly be getting off the ground in the years to come with the money spent on these cars and battery infrastructure.I doubt many will argue that.

You keep repeating that EUR has not started production and stuck to several timelines. I'm not going to argue that. But have you considered the fact that if this did happen, then perhaps the company may not be in the position it is now? Several years ago there were big over supply issues relating to lithium and companies who were producing were struggling. PLS was one example of a company who had major over supply issues and the price of lithium reflected this.

Not sure if bringing up the past is going to help the future of this company. From a company and shareholder perspective, the next year or so is the prime time to start production and gain lucrative offtakes (pending a successful resource and DFS). Not 2-3 years ago.They still need to achieve this, but the full extent of the lithium supply chain is only just starting to heat up and is only going to be getting hotter.

Maybe the company had some idea of this too.

Perhaps try and place yourself in the position of the company and look at it from their perspective.

They will always know more than the average shareholder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $71.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ $38.76K 753.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 144422 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 5.1¢ 20000
Last updated 13.38pm 02/05/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.