EUR 7.89% 3.5¢ european lithium limited

Thin vein, high cost underground mine with two extra stages of...

1. 5,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Thin vein, high cost underground mine with two extra stages of processing needed to get to battery grade.
    The same 30 year old mine has been listed on the ASX for the second time by the same poeple. (After delisted in 2014 GSZ check HC)
    Two attempts to list on the AIM but got no interest.

Hostile land owner (Court cases)

April.
    The capital cost for the mining component has been estimated at US$53.8 million which includes US$41.8 million for development, US$8 million for mine infrastructure and US$4 million for ore sorting. The capital cost for the processing plant and infrastructure has been estimated at US$125 million
    (Which at the time did not include the two addition process stages)

Off take with Shandong RuiFu Lithium Co., Ltd announced in May

May
    In satisfaction of the agreed terms of the binding Term Sheet Shandong will commence testing samples of Wolfsberg ore at their concentrate plant and a formal Off-take Agreement will be entered into within 90 days of signing the Terms Sheet.
    Aug that turned in to 60 day. Last Q report now just states "talks ongoing"

Old gold assets to be sold to CVS. Which has traded a hand full of times this year and sits at 1.3c yet the sale includes EUR receiving 500,000 CVS shares at 2c.

Oh and they issued shares illegally and were put into suspension and had to go to court to validate them.

There you go. You are caught up!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.003(7.89%)
Mkt cap ! $48.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.5¢ $57.06K 1.567M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 595031 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 152449 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.