ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 10,686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2868
    Reading again I decide just about every statement in that ann is only conjecture, from

"................
    well suited for the production of battery-grade Phosphoric Acid due to its high grade, physical robustness and large consistent lump sizing."

To

"These samples have been independently verified to contain an abnormally high
    phosphorous content which paired with the physical robustness of the phosphate ore makes it
    uniquely suited for thermal processing and the production of high-purity Battery Grade Phosphoric
    Acid. Additionally, trial shipments have been requested by potential offtakers."

So now they have to satisfy ASX that what is said is justified by fact - otherwise they will have to withdraw the statement completely and say they had no justification.
    Worst thing for holders is that they will argue with ASX and be kept in VS indefinitely.
    Best thing is that they can reword if necessary and explain statements like 'large consistent lump size'.
    [It could be that the ore is of a physical type which is easy to process - I once did a vacation employment in a phosphoric acid plant (Pinkenbar, Brisbane) and the phosphate rock (from Naru) often got jammed in the delivery chutes to the high speed grinders.]

There is a lesson there for boards who want to spruke up the facts. Anyway if share holders act on trust that the Company Board has acted with integrity there should be consequences.

Actually I don't expect to see this out of VS until the off-takes are confirmed in some way, or at least evidence of the request for trial shipments is produced.

GL all. I want to buy, and am willing to pay the price, but I need to be sure the crew will not drive the ship onto rocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $610 60.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 7056687 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 953426 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.