AEV 5.00% 1.1¢ avenira limited

Ann: Wonarah Phosphate Project Direct Shipping Ore Update, page-8

1. 5,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    The Company is expecting to generate significant
    cash flows in the near future, with its high-grade ore from the Wonarah mine.
    Avenira intends to leverage its cash flows from the DSO operation to develop its integrated LFP
    Battery Cathode Project.”

Avenira is well advanced on discussions for binding offtake agreements. Marketing samples have
    been successfully shipped and are being laboratory tested by interested regional Phosphoric Acid
    customers.
    These samples have been independently verified to contain an abnormally high
    phosphorous content which paired with the physical robustness of the phosphate ore makes it
    uniquely suited for thermal processing and the production of high-purity Battery Grade Phosphoric
    Acid. Additionally, trial shipments have been requested by potential offtakers.
    Pending successful product qualification, a binding offtake agreement is expected to be executed
    for the sale of up to 600,000tpa of high grade, high value DSO phosphate ore.

Mining contractor selection process underway with request for quotation to be distributed shortly.
    Rail haulage rates are currently being negotiated with Aurizoni for Tennant Creek to Darwin
    transport to formulate the freight and logistical framework required to transport the DSO ore to the
    Darwin port.
    Negotiations to lease an existing under utilised construction camp
    (less than 5 years old) adjacent
    to the Wonarah mine has commenced and will be executed once the mining license is granted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $2.504K 250.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3349 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 5729026 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.25pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.