CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

Ann: Wonawinta resource increase , page-24

1. 122 Posts.
    I agree with positive comments on here...and here is why I am in CCU..

Many months back I thought,
    i) Our dollar is strong, gold/silver is low in $AUD.
    ii) US is risky, and gold was everyones 'safe' haven.
    iii) But gold is hoarded, silver is consumed.
    iv) Why buy US$, when can buy Silver$.
    When US$ goes up, $AUD goes down,
    so SILVER in $AUD goes up.
    When consumption goes up, SILVER goes up.
    Whether GOLD goes up or down, SILVER has other factors that will push it up,..technology, consumption, ratio, US$ rate.

First I started buying silver metal bullion, and then realised storage is a bit of a worry..have to get a safe etc.

Then I looked for a miner, and found CCU.
    At that week it was about 6c...(
    Before I jumped on, did a little reading, in that 1-2 week it moved up to 15c. (to make sure not just another stock).

What I liked in particular is access to all that underground silver, whether its $10/oz, $15/oz, $20/oz or $25/oz.

What ever the cost to pull it out, over time the price will adjust, yr1, 2, 3, etc...who knows what silver will be in 5-10yrs...and so its not about NOW.

I bought at 15c, and when got to 40..I couldn't resist.
    I sold half and now put that half back on again at 31c.

It maybe a play, and there are a lot of profit takers, and perhaps panic and perhaps doubt.

But end of the day...it is 50mil+ Oz, of silver accessible for at least half of today's value.

...so I am confident...simply by being in silver better than gold,... (maybe not today), but not so distant.

Good luck to all that hold...and based on all the uncertainty in all the industries..here we have much less to worry about...our silver is not going anywhere. :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.