GPR 0.00% 2.1¢ geopacific resources ltd

Ann: Woodlark Gold Project - Funding Update, page-31

1. 787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 435
    This short sited, irrational pricing of today's markets are quite astonishing. The project construction is well underway with a minor 2 month or so delay in timelines- BIG DEAL! Interest rates are 0%, what is the opportunity cost of having to wait 60 days* longer? Inflation is running hot, gold's beginning a new impulse wave, and a delay like this will mean we don't sell gold until a bit later which may actually be a positive as the gold in ground would be MORE VALUABLE when we sell it!

"Investors" need to pull their fingers out if they actually want to make money over time. People are paying over $100B USD for an electric company that hasn't made ONE SALE, yet a gold developer that will receive $300M AUD in revenue in it's first year, delays their construction timeline PRIMARILY because of COVID and WEATHER and is sold off to a NEGATIVE EV!

Who cares if they MAY have to finance $10-20M more towards the end of construction! Put the tiny extra CAPEX into perspective!

It is plays like this that I love! No geotechnical or social relation/political issues that we know of: talk about good old margin of safety. A seasoned mine builder who is now boots on ground consolidating construction and tweaking efficiencies. Those who punted on SBM in 2015 made a motser! Tim Richards was instrumental in their turn around and I BET he will do it again!

All IMO GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 324000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 17732 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ 5000
Last updated 11.51am 13/05/2024 ?
GPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.