DVP 1.97% $2.07 develop global limited

There are some really nice things happeninga) Plenty of...

1. 1,451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 611
    There are some really nice things happening

a) Plenty of underground workforce currently available due to several mines going into C&M. Quality personnel is the single biggest expense and constraint in growing the mining services division. This softening has allowed DVP to pick up another contract in Cobar.

b) Mt Marion + Bellevue + Beta Hunt + XX Cobar = A very respectable Mining services business that will generate steady stream of cash flows.

c) An above par debt deal has unlocked surplus liquidity that along side 20% sell down provides a pathway to construct not only Woodlawn but also one/both of PD and SS. If MinRes follows through on its plans for Goldfields processing hub - PD requires very little capital.

d) Fantastic Intel from Money of Mine newsletter. Bill is not resting on his laurels. He is investing in further growth at a very opportune timing (bottom of the cycle). Trafigura is the main receiver / debt holder in the Panoramic saga. There could be legs to this rumor due to Bills developing relationship with Trafigura. Perhaps he is thinking about using the processing plant at savannah to save money on sulphur spring development. He can pick it up for a song - ~20m? and shave off 100s of millions off the capex needed for SS.

e) Suggestions were also made here about Abra. Nothing will make me more happy than BB picking up Abra and the Toho Zinc relationship. Time will tell what he is eyeing.

We are sitting pretty with no capital to raise, plenty of growth opportunities and a top class management motivated to generate shareholder value. I am a buyer here!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DVP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.07
Change
0.040(1.97%)
Mkt cap ! $534.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.09 $2.12 $2.04 $1.689M 814.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7802 $2.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.12 18407 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DVP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.